Sunday 20″ Forecaster Ross BMX
- 100% Chromoly Frame
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Odyssey Keyboard v2 Grips
- Odyssey Pivotal Seat
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40″ Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- FSA Conical Headset
|Categories:||BMX Bikes, Bikes, Sunday|
- Reviews (0)
Jamis Durango A1
Jamis have taken all new frame styling and married it to our proven XC geometry. Best-in-class performance and big hoops doesn’t have to mean big bucks, and the Durangos prove it.
The Durango frame features a sloping top tube that optimizes stand-over clearance while at the same time adding great looks. The over-sized down tube and head tube also offer plenty of strength, stiffness, and fork crown clearance.
In Store now
Merida Matts J16
- The Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a fun and cool bike for 3-6 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two or four wheels. The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use, which is important for kids that are at an age where they are still developing strength and coordination.
- The Matts J16 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 16″ wheels for comfort and control. When your kids develop their riding skills you can simply remove the training wheels and now you have their first ride on two wheels.
- Whether it’s your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old toddler bike, the Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a great choice for your kids next bike.
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Big Seven 20-2x
- The Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike is an affordable hardtail with design and spec built for an all-round ride. The lightweight Big Seven Alloy frame is durable and easy to control for a simple and comfortable ride. It runs a 2×8 speed Shimano Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The Suntour XCT30 HLO Fork with 100mm travel and lockout is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride.
- It wouldn’t be the Big Seven without 27.5″ Merida CC Wheels and 2.2″ Tyres for a dynamic ride that is better suited to smaller riders. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you excellent braking control. When compared to the lower end Big Seven 15, you get a simplified 2×8 drivetrain instead of 3×8, as well as a better fork and minor spec improvements across the bike. The Merida Big Seven 20 is an entry-level bike with a relatively lively and agile feel for an enjoyable ride that is comfortable on or off-road.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Merida use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. Merida use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
BYK E350 Single Speed
THE BIKE EVERY KID WOULD LOVE TO LEARN ON.
E-350 | AGE: 4 – 6 YEARS | HEIGHT: 95 – 117CMS
Ability Level: Able to ride or ready to learn.
This bike redefines children’s bikes for innovation and excellence.
From the smooth handling long wheelbase to the ultra-efficient tall wheels, safe braking with a footbrake and two calibrated alloy handbrakes, every single component has been carefully selected. Just 8+kgs.
At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well designed frame and weighing in at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. Small children have a narrow pelvis. We believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body – we have done just that with the E-350.
Bonded Alloy Mud Guards and an Alloy Front Basket are available as separate accessories
With lightweight alloy wheels, we’ve made pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn’t our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don’t wear little legs out so quickly – as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
To make a children’s bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
We have used alloy front and rear callipers with light action for superior control and a simple and safe coaster style foot brake. The best of both worlds we believe. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- Increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies.
- Alloy seat clamp.
- Custom length cranks.
- Pedals with bearings.
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals, seat and handlebar for best balance and efficiency.
- Long wheelbase for more predictable handling at higher speeds.
CURRENT STOCK REDUCED TO $399!
Only 1 left – Orange 18″!
Merida Matts 6.5V
The Merida Matts 6.5-V recreational mountain bike is designed for teens or younger riders who aren’t quite after the full size mountain bike. This entry-level bike is an excellent choice for a rider that just wants to get out and experience mountain biking and the outdoors on a versatile and reliable bike. The Matts 6.5-V comes with a quality Racelite 6061 lightweight alloy frame which is still very tough and durable. Merida has used an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce this light and stiff frame.
The Suntour M3010 suspension fork will handle some bumpy trails or rough footpaths comfortably. While the 21 speed Shimano groupset gives you trustworthy shifting with smooth and comfortable efficiency. The design and components of the Merida Matts 6.5-V make it an ideal bike for the youth or smaller adult riders who are after a 26‚ mountain bike with versatility and durability.
Racelite 61 Aluminium: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it‚s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
Merida Big Trail 500 2022
- Trail riding is your passion and you love the simplicity of a hardtail as well as the way it connects you to the track. The BIG.TRAIL 500 is your perfect companion, featuring a playful yet stable geometry that will deliver confidence and inspires you to go that little bit further. Chunky 29er tyres, a long travel fork and a long dropper post increase that confidence and capability even further. We often associate ‘trail fun’ and ‘trail capability’ with more and more full suspension travel because long-travel bikes are getting more capable on the way down and on the way back up again. At the same time, the trail hardtail has developed quietly in its shadow. After being absent from this segment, we returned to the trails with a bang onboard our BIG.TRAIL. Merida trail hardtails took the bike press and trail riders by storm and have managed to perfectly combine a modern trail bike geometry with long-travel forks and chunky 29er wheels for amazing corner grip and comfort. If you haven’t heard or you’re not yet a proud owner of it, then welcome to Merida BIG.TRAIL which offers simplified and hassle-free trail fun in spades. Available from S to XXL giving our BIG.TRAIL ample size and reach options.
- Durable double butted aluminium frame
- 140 mm trail fork
- Modern trail bike geometry with long reach, slack head angle and steep seat angle
- 29er wheels specced with 2.4″ trail tyres and clearance for 2.5″
- Extremely low standover height paired with long travel dropper posts
- Multiple fixing points for bottles and other equipment, internal cable routing
Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is an entry-level hardtail bike that is built for enjoying trails and exploring the great outdoors. The Big Seven is built with a reliable Merida 6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium frame which is tough and lightweight for a swift and durable ride. All of Merida’s hardtails are built with their hardtail specific geometry for the best riding experience, so that you can ride in comfort with snappy handling at high speeds. You’ll enjoy the rough and tumble of the trails with a 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 Fork, ensuring that you can enjoy some real trails with comfort.
- Even on a more affordable model like this you still get Merida’s Smart Entry, with cables, housings and brake cables clamped under tension to prevent rattling. Add in the Jak-7 mechanical disc brakes and you’ve got a winning combination give you control over this agile trail machine. Power along the trails with the 3×7 speed drivetrain which gives you a versatile range of gears to climb and descend, ideal for an entry-level mountain bike.
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is a sturdy and fun hardtail mountain bike which is a great entry to mountain biking and the world of opportunities. You get a lightweight and tough frame which seamlessly pairs with the SR Suntour fork and shimano parts to give you an awesome riding experience on every single ride.
- Following in the footsteps of the TFS frame which was introduced in 2018, the SPEED frame is now in line to get a makeover. The introduction of slim tube shapes creates a new look and a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The new frame also comes with IS brake mounts that are positioned within the rear triangle as well as with kickstand and fender mounts.
- Merida’s carbon (CF) and aluminium (LITE) models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73,5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (frame size M), affording the next generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
XDS Loretta Retro Bike
15″ suitable for 150cm to 160cm
17″ suitable for 165cm to 175cm
19″ suitable for 180cm to 190cm
Define your style with the XDS Loretta retro bike. Make a statement with your choice of 6 vibrant colours, colour matched fenders, front basket and a rear rack. Stay comfortable with a low step-through and lightweight alloy frame. Ride smart with a 7-Speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain, and reliable Tektro V-Brakes.
Low Step-Through Alloy Frame
Experience the ease of riding on a lightweight aluminium alloy frame that is nimble and easily manoeuvrable. The Low Step-Through design makes mounting and dismounting both safe and simple even in a dress or casual wear.
Shimano Altus Drivetrain
Adapt to your terrain easily with an 8-Speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain. Find the perfect gear ratio for climbing through hills or riding across flats.
Trust in the reliable stopping power of Tektro alloy V-Brakes.
Front basket and rear rack make riding with your valuables simpler and safer.
The comfortable Cionlli rail and spring saddle and swept back handlebars encourage riding with an upright posture for better spinal support.