Norco Scene 1
The Scene 1 is a relaxed urban ride that’s a fun, easy way to get around and can replace the need for a car in the city.
The Scene 1 is an easy rider.
Ample accessory mounts add versatility for all sorts of rides, and high-volume tires provide grip and shock absorption.
REASONS IT’S RAD
Lightweight and easy to ride.
Big wheels, fat tires.
Reliable, consistent stopping.
Touchpoints that fit your body.
Shifts when you need ‘em.
|Categories:||Commuter & Urban, Bikes, Norco|
- Reviews (0)
FRAME Double Butted Aluminum, Smooth Welds
FORK Hi-Tensile Steel
REAR SHIFTER Shimano Alivio SL-M4000 9 speed
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio RD-M4000
CRANKSET Aluminum 36T
BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge Bearing Threaded
CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG400 11-36T
CHAIN KMC Z9
PEDALS City Pedal w/Kraton Traction Inlay
FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic
HANDLEBAR Custom Norco Aluminum 60mm Rise, 30 degree backsweep
STEM Aluminum,17 degree rise
HEADSET Zero-Stack, Semi-Cartridge Bearing
SADDLE Norco Comfort with elastomers
GRIPS Dual Density Ergonomic, single lock
SEATPOST CLAMP Aluminum QR
FRONT HUB Weather Sealed Disc
REAR HUB Weather Sealed Disc
RIMS Double Wall Aluminum
REAR HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
FRONT HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
TIRES Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5×2.2″, gumwall
SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless 2.0mm, Black
Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is an entry-level hardtail bike that is built for enjoying trails and exploring the great outdoors. The Big Seven is built with a reliable Merida 6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium frame which is tough and lightweight for a swift and durable ride. All of Merida’s hardtails are built with their hardtail specific geometry for the best riding experience, so that you can ride in comfort with snappy handling at high speeds. You’ll enjoy the rough and tumble of the trails with a 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 Fork, ensuring that you can enjoy some real trails with comfort.
- Even on a more affordable model like this you still get Merida’s Smart Entry, with cables, housings and brake cables clamped under tension to prevent rattling. Add in the Jak-7 mechanical disc brakes and you’ve got a winning combination give you control over this agile trail machine. Power along the trails with the 3×7 speed drivetrain which gives you a versatile range of gears to climb and descend, ideal for an entry-level mountain bike.
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is a sturdy and fun hardtail mountain bike which is a great entry to mountain biking and the world of opportunities. You get a lightweight and tough frame which seamlessly pairs with the SR Suntour fork and shimano parts to give you an awesome riding experience on every single ride.
- Following in the footsteps of the TFS frame which was introduced in 2018, the SPEED frame is now in line to get a makeover. The introduction of slim tube shapes creates a new look and a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The new frame also comes with IS brake mounts that are positioned within the rear triangle as well as with kickstand and fender mounts.
- Merida’s carbon (CF) and aluminium (LITE) models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73,5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (frame size M), affording the next generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
BYK 250L Balance Bike
THE BEST BALANCE BIKE AVAILABLE FOR KIDS ON THE MOVE.
E-250L | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | MID TO TALL SIZE KIDS
Ability Level: Learning
Made of Alloy and lightweight parts, it has a unique low centre of gravity design, safety internal brake, and predictable handling.
The E-250L has an additional, free extra long seat with seat attachment for growing legs.
The ByK design innovation and technical excellence takes learning bikes to another level. Just 4kgs.
Please CALL US for stocks & colour availability
Merida Matts J20
- The Merida Matts J20 Boys Bike is a fun and cool bike for 6-10 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two wheels. The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use. The Matts J20 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 20″ wheels for comfort and control. While the durable suspension fork and alloy rims are built to handle the bumps kids may encounter so that this bike can last through a few challenges. Combine that with the reliability of V-brakes and you have a fun and durable bike for your kids to ride and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether it’s your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old bike, the Merida Matts J20 is a great choice for your kids next bike.
- Many of Merida’s bikes feature rigid forks. This helps to keep the weight down, which is a big advantage for much lighter riders. Gears are also kept to a minimum, avoiding confusion for young riders, again reducing weight.
BYK E250 MTB
THE ULTIMATE FIRST KIDS MOUNTAIN BIKE
E-250MTB | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | HEIGHT: 85 – 102CMS
Ability Level: Learning to ride their first bike
Push, Run or Pedal – This bike offers three bikes in one! With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride off-road, or on, has never been easier.
With rolling dynamics 30% superior to competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tyres for all weather and even the toughest conditions, the E-250MTB is the absolute best first mountain bike experience for your budding champion.
Merida Big Trail 500 2022
- Trail riding is your passion and you love the simplicity of a hardtail as well as the way it connects you to the track. The BIG.TRAIL 500 is your perfect companion, featuring a playful yet stable geometry that will deliver confidence and inspires you to go that little bit further. Chunky 29er tyres, a long travel fork and a long dropper post increase that confidence and capability even further. We often associate ‘trail fun’ and ‘trail capability’ with more and more full suspension travel because long-travel bikes are getting more capable on the way down and on the way back up again. At the same time, the trail hardtail has developed quietly in its shadow. After being absent from this segment, we returned to the trails with a bang onboard our BIG.TRAIL. Merida trail hardtails took the bike press and trail riders by storm and have managed to perfectly combine a modern trail bike geometry with long-travel forks and chunky 29er wheels for amazing corner grip and comfort. If you haven’t heard or you’re not yet a proud owner of it, then welcome to Merida BIG.TRAIL which offers simplified and hassle-free trail fun in spades. Available from S to XXL giving our BIG.TRAIL ample size and reach options.
- Durable double butted aluminium frame
- 140 mm trail fork
- Modern trail bike geometry with long reach, slack head angle and steep seat angle
- 29er wheels specced with 2.4″ trail tyres and clearance for 2.5″
- Extremely low standover height paired with long travel dropper posts
- Multiple fixing points for bottles and other equipment, internal cable routing
Jamis Trail X A1
THE TRAILS ARE CALLING
Building great recreational-level bikes that ride much like our high-end bikes is a passion at Jamis. No bikes showcase our commitment to do just that better than these. The Trail X chassis emphasizes all-day performance with quick, but not overly twitchy handling attributes. Make no mistake though, if you want to throw down they’re more than able to keep up.
Trail X features lightweight and strong 6061 series aluminum tubing, featuring over-sized & tapered tubing for increased frame stiffness.
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Big Seven 20-2x
- The Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike is an affordable hardtail with design and spec built for an all-round ride. The lightweight Big Seven Alloy frame is durable and easy to control for a simple and comfortable ride. It runs a 2×8 speed Shimano Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The Suntour XCT30 HLO Fork with 100mm travel and lockout is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride.
- It wouldn’t be the Big Seven without 27.5″ Merida CC Wheels and 2.2″ Tyres for a dynamic ride that is better suited to smaller riders. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you excellent braking control. When compared to the lower end Big Seven 15, you get a simplified 2×8 drivetrain instead of 3×8, as well as a better fork and minor spec improvements across the bike. The Merida Big Seven 20 is an entry-level bike with a relatively lively and agile feel for an enjoyable ride that is comfortable on or off-road.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Merida use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. Merida use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
X Lite 24 Girls
For intermediate young riders of intermediate skill, there’s the XLite Girls’ 24”: recommended ages 11-16. With stiff and lightweight alloy frame, pedalling and control are more manageable. Further control and riding efficiency are found with front ‘V’ brakes, ergonomic design, and a low step-through frame.
Lightweight Alloy Frame
Reduce your riding effort whilst improving your handling with a lightweight 6061 alloy frame.
Shimano 7 speed drive train
Watch as your little one tackles any landscape with the 7-Speed Shimano drivetrain, while they shift gears easily with the Shimano Revoshifters.
Using a reliable power alloy ‘V’ brakes, you’ll be confident of great stopping reliability.