XDS City 20 Folding Bike
Lightweight alloy frame can be folded down to comfortably fit on public transport and light enough to be carried while folded. Pedals additionally fold to make the City 20 more compact.
Shimano Drivetrain 7 Speed
Face the shifting terrain of any urban environment with the 7 Speed Shimano drivetrain with Shimano Altus rear derailleur and Shimano Tourney Revoshift grip shifters.
Rear Rack and Mudguards
Functional features including a steel rear rack and mudguards make the City 20 practical in a whole range of situations. Strap your load to the rack while you”™re riding around to keep it secure and comfortable.
|Categories:||Commuter & Urban, Bikes, XDS|
- Reviews (0)
|FORK||XDS Steel 20″ (28.6 x 25.4 x 118mm W:100mm) with V Brake|
|HANDLEBAR||XDS Alloy (VW: 560mm H: 30mm 15°)|
|STEM||XDS (38.1mm x 260mm 8° 25.4mm)|
|SEAT POST||XDS Alloy (34 x 2.3T x 580mm)|
|SEAT CLAMP||Alloy Quick Release|
|PEDALS||FP Nylon (9/16€)|
|FRONT BRAKES||Alloy V Brake (L:110mm)|
|REAR BRAKES||Alloy V Brake (L:110mm)|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Alloy V Brake Black, Silver Lever|
|SPOKES||Stainless Steel 14G|
|SHIFTER||Shimano Tourney Revoshift (LRS35 R7 7-SPD Index: 2050mm)|
|REAR DERALLIEUR||Shimano Altus RD31O 7/8-SPD Index|
|FREEWHEEL||Shimano 14-28T 7-SPD Index|
|CHAINWHEEL & CRANKS||Prowheel (3/32″ x 52T x 170mm) ED Chain Ring Alloy Black PVC Double Guard|
|CHAIN||KMC (1/2″ x 3/32″ x 110L)|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FP (BC1.37€ x 24T 5PCS)|
|HEADSET||FP (25.4 x 44 x 30mm H:20.5 9PCS)|
|FRONT HUB||KT (14G x 28H 3/8 x 100 x 140mm) with Safe Hanger|
|REAR HUB||KT (14G x 28H 3/8€ x 135 x 180 D: 38.5mm L=R)|
|MUDGUARDS||Steel (XH-B106 F/R 20″ W:51mm)|
|RACK||XDS Steel 20″ H:251mm|
|TYRE||CST (20×1.75″ A/V)|
|RIM||XDS (20″ x 1.5″ x 14G x 28H A/V) Black|
Jamis Divide Step Over
TOP-NOTCH PERFORMANCE TO GET YOU STARTED DOWN THE MOUNTAIN BIKING PATH.
Featuring a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame, 80mm travel suspension fork, Tektro disc brakes and Shimano drivetrain, Divide hits all the marks at a very reasonable price point.
X Lite 24 Girls
For intermediate young riders of intermediate skill, there’s the XLite Girls’ 24”: recommended ages 11-16. With stiff and lightweight alloy frame, pedalling and control are more manageable. Further control and riding efficiency are found with front ‘V’ brakes, ergonomic design, and a low step-through frame.
Lightweight Alloy Frame
Reduce your riding effort whilst improving your handling with a lightweight 6061 alloy frame.
Shimano 7 speed drive train
Watch as your little one tackles any landscape with the 7-Speed Shimano drivetrain, while they shift gears easily with the Shimano Revoshifters.
Using a reliable power alloy ‘V’ brakes, you’ll be confident of great stopping reliability.
BYK E200L Balance Bike
THE BEST BALANCE BIKE AVAILABLE FOR KIDS ON THE MOVE.
E-200L | AGE: 2 – 4+ YEARS | SMALL TO MID SIZE KIDS
Ability Level: Learning
Made of Alloy and lightweight parts, it has a unique low centre of gravity design, safety internal brake, and predictable handling.
The E-200L has an additional, free extra long seat with seat attachment for growing legs.
The ByK design innovation and technical excellence takes learning bikes to another level. Just 4kgs.
The E-200L frame offers an earlier starting age for learning bikes with a low-slung design. The longer wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and more predictable handling. Added to these virtues is a Free XL seat post for bigger riders – it can be easily swapped over as the rider skills and confidence grow for a taller seat height and increased leg room. And the adjustable saddle is ergonomically positioned on the bike to balance the rider’s weight – making it safe and efficient.
The lightweight wheels help reduce rotating mass dramatically for ease of use and improved rider control and balance. Whilst our low-drag tyres further improve the rolling dynamics advantages of the E-200L. Less resistance from the wheels and superior ergonomics means pick-up to balance speed is easier to achieve – meaning your child will learn ride sooner and more confidently.
The best brakes on the E-200L are the rider’s feet! It makes sense for the rider to slow up the same way they got started; it also makes sense to have handbrake control. The internal rear wheel-only roller brake is both functional and safe – well hidden from harms way. The brake lever is small and adjustable to fit even the smallest rider.
Little Details Count:
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions
- Concealed roller rear brake means less sharp edges
- Spoked Wheels for best possible rolling
- Quality headfittings to maximise steering response
Merida Big Nine 100-2x
- Besides offering the BIG.NINE in a full carbon version, we also have BIG.NINE LITE and BIG.NINE/ SEVEN TFS aluminium frames in our range. While the LITE features the same race-proven geometry as the carbon models, the TFS bikes offer a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The TFS frames feature internal cable routing (except the BIG.NINE/BIG.SEVEN 15), smooth welding, tapered head tube, inboard disc mounts, and mounts for fenders, rear rack and kickstand.
- Merida’s classic hardtails are the backbone of our range and showcase the enormous wealth of experience and knowledge we were able to gain in 48 years of bike production and manufacturing. The BIG.NINE and BIG.SEVEN range symbolises the symbiosis between modern frame technology, attention to detail and craftsmanship ‘Made in Taiwan’.
BYK E250 MTBG
THE ULTIMATE FIRST KIDS MOUNTAIN BIKE
E-250MTBG | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | HEIGHT: 85 – 102CMS
Ability Level: Learning to ride their first bike
Push, Run or Pedal – This bike offers three bikes in one! With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride off-road, or on, has never been easier.
With rolling dynamics 30% superior to competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tyres for all weather and even the toughest conditions, the E-250MTBG is the absolute best first mountain bike experience for your budding champion.
By considering shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort, we have created a light, easy to ride and ergonomic design that ensures a great fit. And for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body – we have done just that with the E-250MTBG.
With a lightweight Alloy ergonomic frame and the low gravity concept, the E-250MTBG is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes. And light wheels make pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist ont hem so why shouldn’t our kids too! At just 7+kgs, it is one of the lightest bikes for this age group – most alternative kids bikes weigh more than 11.5kgs! And of course, for the off-road experience, your future ByK champion MTB rider has custom-fitted knobby tyres to make it over the tough terrain.
To make a children’s bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
We have used alloy front and rear callipers with light action for superior control and a simple and safe coaster style foot brake. The best of both worlds we believe. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- Detachable push handle for helping get the rider up to balance speed.
- Quick release seat clamp to easily remove push handle.
- Custom length cranks.
- Custom-fit knobby tyres to handle off-road terrain.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals.
- Seat and handlebars for best balance and control.
Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is an entry-level hardtail bike that is built for enjoying trails and exploring the great outdoors. The Big Seven is built with a reliable Merida 6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium frame which is tough and lightweight for a swift and durable ride. All of Merida’s hardtails are built with their hardtail specific geometry for the best riding experience, so that you can ride in comfort with snappy handling at high speeds. You’ll enjoy the rough and tumble of the trails with a 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 Fork, ensuring that you can enjoy some real trails with comfort.
- Even on a more affordable model like this you still get Merida’s Smart Entry, with cables, housings and brake cables clamped under tension to prevent rattling. Add in the Jak-7 mechanical disc brakes and you’ve got a winning combination give you control over this agile trail machine. Power along the trails with the 3×7 speed drivetrain which gives you a versatile range of gears to climb and descend, ideal for an entry-level mountain bike.
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is a sturdy and fun hardtail mountain bike which is a great entry to mountain biking and the world of opportunities. You get a lightweight and tough frame which seamlessly pairs with the SR Suntour fork and shimano parts to give you an awesome riding experience on every single ride.
- Following in the footsteps of the TFS frame which was introduced in 2018, the SPEED frame is now in line to get a makeover. The introduction of slim tube shapes creates a new look and a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The new frame also comes with IS brake mounts that are positioned within the rear triangle as well as with kickstand and fender mounts.
- Merida’s carbon (CF) and aluminium (LITE) models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73,5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (frame size M), affording the next generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Big Trail 200
- While clearly a trail loving long-travel hardtail, our new BIG.TRAIL also offers built-in versatility through hidden rack, fender and kick stand mounts in case you like to turn the BIG.TRAIL into a ‘SUV’ commuter.
- Ability to fit two water bottles into the frame without making the bottles difficult to reach. Perfect for long marathon races and extended trail sessions.
- Merida BIG.TRAIL rolls on 29er wheels and has tyre clearance for up go 2.5″ trail tyres. The combination of 29er wheels and 2.5″ tyres offer plenty or corner and climbing grip, while the big tyre volume and the 29er ‘rolling over ability’ give our trail hardtail extra comfort and stability.
- The new ‘Trail Mount’ is positioned underneath the top tube/seat tube junction and these ingenious fixing points makes fitting an additional tool or a pump a breeze. The ‘Trail Mount’ offers a real advantage if you prefer to keep the weight off your back or if you are heading out for an extra-long outing where you might need to carry additional gear.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. Only a clever system for our internal guiding and fixing guarantees reliable and rattle free routing, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt and gives the bike a cleaner look.
- A long reach, paired with a slack 65.5° head angle and a steep seat angle make our BIG.TRAIL a solid descender even when the trail is littered with roots and rocks, while maintaining impressive climbing abilities, due to the central seating position over the bottom bracket. The extra short seat tube and low stand over height help to create lots of space to maneuver the bike when the trail gets demanding but also allow for long travel dropper posts.
- Most models offer Boost technology at the front and rear. The shallower axle standard of 110 mm (front) and 148 mm (rear) allows for a wider spoke angle, resulting in a stiffer and stronger wheel, hugely beneficial on these bikes given the impacts they endure. The BIG.TRAIL 200 has 100 mm fork spacing.
In Store now
Merida Matts J16
- The Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a fun and cool bike for 3-6 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two or four wheels. The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use, which is important for kids that are at an age where they are still developing strength and coordination.
- The Matts J16 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 16″ wheels for comfort and control. When your kids develop their riding skills you can simply remove the training wheels and now you have their first ride on two wheels.
- Whether it’s your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old toddler bike, the Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a great choice for your kids next bike.