Jamis Renegade A1 Gravel Bike 2022
|Categories:||CX and Gravel Bikes, Bikes, Jamis|
- Reviews (0)
Frame UPDATED Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, 6061 aluminum double-butted main frame, 1.5 – 1 1/8” tapered head tube, 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2 seat post, Flat Mount disc brake mounts, internal cable routing, replaceable derailleur hanger, 3 waterbottle mounts, TT mounts, rack and fender eyelets.
Fork UPDATED Jamis Adventure 6061 aluminum, tapered aluminum steerer, integrated cable cradles with Flat Mount disc brake mounts, exposed fender, lowrider and 3 water bottle eyelets
Head set FSA Orbit C-40B Internal/External, 1.5 – 1 1/8”
Wheels WTB STX i23 TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System) disc rims, 32H, Joytec alloy 6-bolt hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
Tyres WTB Riddler Comp 700CX37C, 30tpi Casing, Wire Bead (48-61) WTB BYWAY 650CX40C, 30tpi Casing, Wire Bead (44)
Derailleurs Shimano Claris RD-R2000 GS rear and Claris FD-R2000 front with 31.8mm alloy clamp
Shift Levers Shimano Claris ST-R2000 Dual Control STI, 16-speed
Chain KMC Z8
Cassette Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-34T
BYK E200L Balance Bike
THE BEST BALANCE BIKE AVAILABLE FOR KIDS ON THE MOVE.
E-200L | AGE: 2 – 4+ YEARS | SMALL TO MID SIZE KIDS
Ability Level: Learning
Made of Alloy and lightweight parts, it has a unique low centre of gravity design, safety internal brake, and predictable handling.
The E-200L has an additional, free extra long seat with seat attachment for growing legs.
The ByK design innovation and technical excellence takes learning bikes to another level. Just 4kgs.
The E-200L frame offers an earlier starting age for learning bikes with a low-slung design. The longer wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and more predictable handling. Added to these virtues is a Free XL seat post for bigger riders – it can be easily swapped over as the rider skills and confidence grow for a taller seat height and increased leg room. And the adjustable saddle is ergonomically positioned on the bike to balance the rider’s weight – making it safe and efficient.
The lightweight wheels help reduce rotating mass dramatically for ease of use and improved rider control and balance. Whilst our low-drag tyres further improve the rolling dynamics advantages of the E-200L. Less resistance from the wheels and superior ergonomics means pick-up to balance speed is easier to achieve – meaning your child will learn ride sooner and more confidently.
The best brakes on the E-200L are the rider’s feet! It makes sense for the rider to slow up the same way they got started; it also makes sense to have handbrake control. The internal rear wheel-only roller brake is both functional and safe – well hidden from harms way. The brake lever is small and adjustable to fit even the smallest rider.
Little Details Count:
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions
- Concealed roller rear brake means less sharp edges
- Spoked Wheels for best possible rolling
- Quality headfittings to maximise steering response
CURRENT STOCK REDUCED TO $399!
Only 1 left – Orange 18″!
Merida Matts 6.5V
The Merida Matts 6.5-V recreational mountain bike is designed for teens or younger riders who aren’t quite after the full size mountain bike. This entry-level bike is an excellent choice for a rider that just wants to get out and experience mountain biking and the outdoors on a versatile and reliable bike. The Matts 6.5-V comes with a quality Racelite 6061 lightweight alloy frame which is still very tough and durable. Merida has used an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce this light and stiff frame.
The Suntour M3010 suspension fork will handle some bumpy trails or rough footpaths comfortably. While the 21 speed Shimano groupset gives you trustworthy shifting with smooth and comfortable efficiency. The design and components of the Merida Matts 6.5-V make it an ideal bike for the youth or smaller adult riders who are after a 26‚ mountain bike with versatility and durability.
Racelite 61 Aluminium: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it‚s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
BYK E250 MTB
THE ULTIMATE FIRST KIDS MOUNTAIN BIKE
E-250MTB | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | HEIGHT: 85 – 102CMS
Ability Level: Learning to ride their first bike
Push, Run or Pedal – This bike offers three bikes in one! With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride off-road, or on, has never been easier.
With rolling dynamics 30% superior to competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tyres for all weather and even the toughest conditions, the E-250MTB is the absolute best first mountain bike experience for your budding champion.
BYK E350 Single Speed
THE BIKE EVERY KID WOULD LOVE TO LEARN ON.
E-350 | AGE: 4 – 6 YEARS | HEIGHT: 95 – 117CMS
Ability Level: Able to ride or ready to learn.
This bike redefines children’s bikes for innovation and excellence.
From the smooth handling long wheelbase to the ultra-efficient tall wheels, safe braking with a footbrake and two calibrated alloy handbrakes, every single component has been carefully selected. Just 8+kgs.
At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well designed frame and weighing in at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. Small children have a narrow pelvis. We believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body – we have done just that with the E-350.
Bonded Alloy Mud Guards and an Alloy Front Basket are available as separate accessories
With lightweight alloy wheels, we’ve made pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn’t our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don’t wear little legs out so quickly – as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
To make a children’s bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
We have used alloy front and rear callipers with light action for superior control and a simple and safe coaster style foot brake. The best of both worlds we believe. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- Increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies.
- Alloy seat clamp.
- Custom length cranks.
- Pedals with bearings.
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals, seat and handlebar for best balance and efficiency.
- Long wheelbase for more predictable handling at higher speeds.
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Big Trail 200
- While clearly a trail loving long-travel hardtail, our new BIG.TRAIL also offers built-in versatility through hidden rack, fender and kick stand mounts in case you like to turn the BIG.TRAIL into a ‘SUV’ commuter.
- Ability to fit two water bottles into the frame without making the bottles difficult to reach. Perfect for long marathon races and extended trail sessions.
- Merida BIG.TRAIL rolls on 29er wheels and has tyre clearance for up go 2.5″ trail tyres. The combination of 29er wheels and 2.5″ tyres offer plenty or corner and climbing grip, while the big tyre volume and the 29er ‘rolling over ability’ give our trail hardtail extra comfort and stability.
- The new ‘Trail Mount’ is positioned underneath the top tube/seat tube junction and these ingenious fixing points makes fitting an additional tool or a pump a breeze. The ‘Trail Mount’ offers a real advantage if you prefer to keep the weight off your back or if you are heading out for an extra-long outing where you might need to carry additional gear.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. Only a clever system for our internal guiding and fixing guarantees reliable and rattle free routing, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt and gives the bike a cleaner look.
- A long reach, paired with a slack 65.5° head angle and a steep seat angle make our BIG.TRAIL a solid descender even when the trail is littered with roots and rocks, while maintaining impressive climbing abilities, due to the central seating position over the bottom bracket. The extra short seat tube and low stand over height help to create lots of space to maneuver the bike when the trail gets demanding but also allow for long travel dropper posts.
- Most models offer Boost technology at the front and rear. The shallower axle standard of 110 mm (front) and 148 mm (rear) allows for a wider spoke angle, resulting in a stiffer and stronger wheel, hugely beneficial on these bikes given the impacts they endure. The BIG.TRAIL 200 has 100 mm fork spacing.
Merida Matts J24
- These models are built around a very small adult frame with 26″ wheels. As the child grows, the wheels can be swapped for 650B wheels, meaning the bike will fit your child for longer.
- Many of Merida’s bikes feature rigid forks. This helps to keep the weight down, which is a big advantage for much lighter riders. Gears are also kept to a minimum, avoiding confusion for young riders, as well as reducing weight.
- All kids’ bike frames are made with the same 6061 lightweight aluminium we use in our adult bikes; we don’t cut any corners. They’re also painted and lacquered in the same way, so the bikes can still look great even after a few tough knocks.
Merida Matts 7.20
Jamis Trail X A2
THE TRAILS ARE CALLING
Building great recreational-level bikes that ride much like our high-end bikes is a passion at Jamis. No bikes showcase our commitment to do just that better than these. The Trail X chassis emphasizes all-day performance with quick, but not overly twitchy handling attributes. Make no mistake though, if you want to throw down they’re more than able to keep up.
Trail X features lightweight and strong 6061 series aluminum tubing, featuring over-sized & tapered tubing for increased frame stiffness.