Haro Flightline 24″ Mountain Bike
Thanks to its lower stand-over height frame and 24″ wheelset, the Flightline 24 is perfect for adventurous kids who love to ride but aren’t quite ready for the larger sizes yet. The FL 24 features Haro’s FL3G low profile X6 alloy frame with a ton of stand-over clearance. Bumps don’t stand a chance thanks to its suspension fork with 40mm of travel. The FL 24 features a new 1×7-speed drive-train with a single chainring to make it easier to switch gears.
|Categories:||7-11 Yrs, Bikes, Haro, Kids Bikes|
- Reviews (0)
BYK 250L Balance Bike
THE BEST BALANCE BIKE AVAILABLE FOR KIDS ON THE MOVE.
E-250L | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | MID TO TALL SIZE KIDS
Ability Level: Learning
Made of Alloy and lightweight parts, it has a unique low centre of gravity design, safety internal brake, and predictable handling.
The E-250L has an additional, free extra long seat with seat attachment for growing legs.
The ByK design innovation and technical excellence takes learning bikes to another level. Just 4kgs.
In Store now
Merida Matts J16
- The Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a fun and cool bike for 3-6 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two or four wheels. The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use, which is important for kids that are at an age where they are still developing strength and coordination.
- The Matts J16 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 16″ wheels for comfort and control. When your kids develop their riding skills you can simply remove the training wheels and now you have their first ride on two wheels.
- Whether it’s your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old toddler bike, the Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a great choice for your kids next bike.
BYK E350 Single Speed
THE BIKE EVERY KID WOULD LOVE TO LEARN ON.
E-350 | AGE: 4 – 6 YEARS | HEIGHT: 95 – 117CMS
Ability Level: Able to ride or ready to learn.
This bike redefines children’s bikes for innovation and excellence.
From the smooth handling long wheelbase to the ultra-efficient tall wheels, safe braking with a footbrake and two calibrated alloy handbrakes, every single component has been carefully selected. Just 8+kgs.
At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well designed frame and weighing in at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. Small children have a narrow pelvis. We believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body – we have done just that with the E-350.
Bonded Alloy Mud Guards and an Alloy Front Basket are available as separate accessories
With lightweight alloy wheels, we’ve made pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn’t our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don’t wear little legs out so quickly – as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
To make a children’s bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
We have used alloy front and rear callipers with light action for superior control and a simple and safe coaster style foot brake. The best of both worlds we believe. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- Increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies.
- Alloy seat clamp.
- Custom length cranks.
- Pedals with bearings.
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals, seat and handlebar for best balance and efficiency.
- Long wheelbase for more predictable handling at higher speeds.
BYK E250 MTB
THE ULTIMATE FIRST KIDS MOUNTAIN BIKE
E-250MTB | AGE: 3 – 5 YEARS | HEIGHT: 85 – 102CMS
Ability Level: Learning to ride their first bike
Push, Run or Pedal – This bike offers three bikes in one! With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride off-road, or on, has never been easier.
With rolling dynamics 30% superior to competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tyres for all weather and even the toughest conditions, the E-250MTB is the absolute best first mountain bike experience for your budding champion.
BYK E540 x3i MTR
Sale price until Cranks stock runs out
This new model introduces a range of bikes that has the advantages of both Mountain and Road style. Fitting the potential of riding on gravel paths and narrow tracks but also just as easily ridden to school and around the bike paths. Optimising both ease of riding and added strength, features abound like the internal 3 speed Shimano gears, curved CRM forks, All purpose tyres, protective chain guard, adjustable headstem and the added practicality of a polished Aluminium frame. The new MTR range is versatile, light and strong and above else extremely relevant to today’s modern rider.
Merida Matts J24
- These models are built around a very small adult frame with 26″ wheels. As the child grows, the wheels can be swapped for 650B wheels, meaning the bike will fit your child for longer.
- Many of Merida’s bikes feature rigid forks. This helps to keep the weight down, which is a big advantage for much lighter riders. Gears are also kept to a minimum, avoiding confusion for young riders, as well as reducing weight.
- All kids’ bike frames are made with the same 6061 lightweight aluminium we use in our adult bikes; we don’t cut any corners. They’re also painted and lacquered in the same way, so the bikes can still look great even after a few tough knocks.
BYK E540 x3i
THE PERFECT FIT BIKE FOR FAST GROWING KIDS
540X3I | AGE: 7 – 11 YEARS | HEIGHT: 130 – 160 CMS
Ability Level: Confident rider, with the safety of internal gears and added footbrake.
A totally innovative bike – never before has a bike at this level offered so much dynamically, efficiently and safely. We have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight.
Features the super cool Shimano 3 speed internal gears with a footbrake, and the incredibly lightweight ByK RGO frame. Just 11+kg.
The lightweight Alloy frame is customised to reduce weight and improve handling. We have also fitted the strongest wheels we could find, with more spokes for strength – 36 per wheel, eyelit rims and excellent quality stainless steel spokes. We know it won’t completely remove problems with buckled wheels, kids are kids after all, but this will save time for fix-ups!
We have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight. Another crucial design ingredient to the clever design is the improved control and bump dampening ability of our CRM forks – giving a dramatic advantage in handling and comfort. Add ot that the super cool Shimano 3 speed internal gears, without a footbrake.
To make a children’s bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Little Details Count:
- True cartridge bottom bracket for straighter chain alignment.
- Shimano internal gears forleast resistance, ease of change and durability.
- CRM forks for extra comfort and improved handling.
- Long rear stay length for best possible gear shifting
- Super tough alloy wheels for reduced maintenance.
- Calibrated V-Brakes for progressive braking.
- Full grip pedals for added safety.
- Machined surface rms for predictable braking.
- Custom sized grips.
BYK E540 MTB
THE BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE FOR THE FUN AND ADVENTUROUS KID.
510MTB | AGE: 7 – 11 YEARS | HEIGHT: 130 – 160 CMS
Ability Level: Comfortable with major skills and can ride up and down gutters. Seeking adventure.
For the fun and adventurous at heart. While you can cruise the streets at ease, with the new 1 x 9 speed wide range gears and a touch of the race tuned suspension, you can drop straight into the exciting world of off-road riding.
Our attention to detail in the geometry and with every single component ensures a ride to remember, everytime. Just 12kg.