Mondraker Factor 26 Dual Suspension
ZERO is a virtual pivot suspension system with an exclusive dual link design. The most unique and exclusive feature of ZERO is that the shock floats between the two suspension links and is compressed from both ends. This makes the rear suspension extremely supple on small bumps and big hit capable, really the most acknowledgeable and astounding feature of every Mondraker full suspension bike.
ZERO superior technologies’ main advantages are Zero power loss -a completely stable ride when pedalling-, Zero pedal kickback-minimum chain growth throughout the suspension travel-, Zero brake jack –isolated braking and suspension forces- and what we call Zero bumps, its great ability to soak up any type of bump keeping the rear wheel efficiently planted on the ground.
It is the geometric concept that makes each Mondraker model unique in function and performance, one of the best features of our bikes and one of the best attributes that identifies, defines and differentiates each Mondraker mountain bike from the rest of the mountain bikes on the market.
Mondraker’s FORWARD GEOMETRY has proven to be the pioneering geometric benchmark for the most advanced high-performance bikes, and this is one of our most important and unique proprietary technologies today. Every year we continue to refine the concept and for 2023 we have implemented slight geometry changes to improve performance even further, increasing riding efficiency and control in bike handling.
The use of shorter fork offsets has proven to be the perfect match for FORWARD GEOMETRY, improving the overall weight balance of the bike and enhancing high speed stability and control. The increased trail size improves steering stability resulting in a more playful ride behaviour, the feeling of being able to attack corners harder with more confidence and more front tyre grip as a bonus, and an overall faster and more enjoyable ride.
The main riding advantages and key features of FORWARD GEOMETRY are increased safety and confidence when tackling steep descents even at high speeds, more reactive, direct and precise handling, greater precision on climbs and greater stability on technical sections and rough terrain, with better grip and improved control.
|Categories:||Dual Suspension, 10-15 Yrs, 7-11 Yrs, Bikes, Gifts For Kids, Kids Bikes, Mondraker, Mountain Bikes|
- Reviews (0)
01. FRAME Factor 26 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo, hydroformed tubing, Zero Suspension System, 120mm travel, one piece bolt-on upper link, QR 9mm rear axle, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, HHG internal cable routing, dedicated 1x drivetrain design
02. SIZES One size: 350mm
03. REAR SHOCK X-Fusion 02PRO R, 210x55mm. Settings: low-speed rebound, air preload. 45x8mm top and bottom bushings
04. SHOCK SETTINGS A-Tune light compression
05. FORK X-Fusion Velvet RL2 26, 120mm, air spring, tapered steerer tube, 9x100mm axle, 32mm aluminum stanchions, 41mm offset. Settings: lockout, rebound, air preload
06. HEADSET Onoff Saturn tapered for 1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″ head tube, ACB sealed bearings, top 41×30.2x7x45 degreesx45 degrees, bottom 51.9x40x8x45 degreesx45 degrees
07. STEM Onoff Sulfur FG 30mm 0 degrees, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barbore
08. HANDLEBAR SDG Slater, double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20mm, width: 650mm, 5 degrees backsweep, 8 degrees upsweep, 31.8mm barbore with 4x19mm shims
09. GRIPS Onoff Diamond, 1lock-on
10. SEATPOST Onoff Sulfur 0-R, 6061 T6 Alloy, 3D forged, diameter 31.6mm, length 400mm
11. SADDLE SDG Fly JR
12. FRONT BRAKE Sram Level, 2 piece caliper, Centerline 160mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed organic pad
13. REAR BRAKE Sram Level, 2 piece caliper, Centerline 160mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed organic pad
14. BRAKE LEVER Sram Level, tooled reach adjust, lever pivot bushings
15. RIMS MDK-XP1 26 TLR, 23mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes
16. SPOKES CN round stainless steel
17. FRONT HUB Formula DC20LW, 9x100mm, cup & cone ball bearings, IS 6 bolts
18. REAR HUB Formula DC22LW 9x135mm, cup & cone ball bearings, IS 6 bolts
19. FRONT TYRE Kenda Booster 26×2.4 single compound 30TPI, wire bead
20. REAR TYRE Kenda Booster 26×2.4 single compound 30TPI, wire bead
21. CRANKSET Sram SX Eagle, DUB axle, Direct mount chain ring, 155mm
22. CHAINRING 30T, steel, X-Sync
23. BOTTOM BRACKET Sram DUB BSA, sealed bearings, 73mm
24. PEDALS –
25. CHAIN Sram SX Eagle, 12s, Powerlock
26. FRONT DERAILLEUR –
27. REAR DERAILLEUR Sram SX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, long cage, 1x12s, X-actuation 1:1
28. SHIFT LEVERS Sram Trigger SX Eagle, 12s, X-Actuation 1:1
29. CASSETTE Sram XG-1230, 11-50T, 12s
30. HANGER M073