Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is an entry-level hardtail bike that is built for enjoying trails and exploring the great outdoors. The Big Seven is built with a reliable Merida 6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium frame which is tough and lightweight for a swift and durable ride. All of Merida’s hardtails are built with their hardtail specific geometry for the best riding experience, so that you can ride in comfort with snappy handling at high speeds. You’ll enjoy the rough and tumble of the trails with a 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 Fork, ensuring that you can enjoy some real trails with comfort.
- Even on a more affordable model like this you still get Merida’s Smart Entry, with cables, housings and brake cables clamped under tension to prevent rattling. Add in the Jak-7 mechanical disc brakes and you’ve got a winning combination give you control over this agile trail machine. Power along the trails with the 3×7 speed drivetrain which gives you a versatile range of gears to climb and descend, ideal for an entry-level mountain bike.
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is a sturdy and fun hardtail mountain bike which is a great entry to mountain biking and the world of opportunities. You get a lightweight and tough frame which seamlessly pairs with the SR Suntour fork and shimano parts to give you an awesome riding experience on every single ride.
- Following in the footsteps of the TFS frame which was introduced in 2018, the SPEED frame is now in line to get a makeover. The introduction of slim tube shapes creates a new look and a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The new frame also comes with IS brake mounts that are positioned within the rear triangle as well as with kickstand and fender mounts.
- Merida’s carbon (CF) and aluminium (LITE) models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73,5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (frame size M), affording the next generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
|Categories:||Hard Tail, 10-15 Yrs, Bikes, Merida, Mountain Bikes|
- Reviews (0)
FRAME BIG.SEVEN SPEED
FRAME SIZE XS, S, M, L
COLOR RACE RED (WHITE)
FORK Suntour XCE28
DERAILLEUR (R) Shimano TY300, TOURNEY
DERAILLEUR (F) Shimano TY300, TOURNEY
SHIFTER FRONT Shimano ST-EF500
SHIFTER REAR Shimano ST-EF500
BRAKE FRONT Jak-7 Mechanical Disc
BRAKE REAR Jak-7 Mechanical Disc
CHAINWHEEL Shimano TY301
HUB FRONT Alloy Disc, Quick Release
HUB REAR Alloy Disc, Quick Release
RIM MERIDA double D, alloy
FREEWHEEL Shimano CS-HG200-12-32, 7s
TYRE FRONT CST PATROL (27.5×2.25″)
TYRE REAR CST PATROL (27.5×2.25″)
HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Comp
HANDLEBAR MERIDA Comp
HEADSET A-Head OS
SEAT POST MERIDA Speed
SADDLE Merida Comfort DDK-200
MAX. WEIGHT 135 kg