Norco Fluid HT 2
The Fluid HT 2 is the ultimate singletrack adventure hardtail.
The double-butted aluminum hardtail’s progressive design and size-scaled tubing provides a premium, next-level trail ride for every rider across all frame sizes.
REASONS IT’S RAD
Holistic design for real, uncompromised Trail performance.
Premium double-butted aluminum frame with size scaled tubing.
Available in 27.5” and 29”.
Careful component selection brings performance to all riders.
|Categories:||Hard Tail, 10-15 Yrs, Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Norco|
- Reviews (0)
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Butted TT, DT, Internal Routing, 27.5″ and 29″ Options
FORK SR Suntour XCM32 LOR DS, 120mm Travel
REAR SHIFTER Shimano Deore SL-M5100
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore RD-M5100
CRANKSET Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 30T, 170mm (XS, S,), 175mm (M, L, XL)
BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Sealed Bearing BSA Threaded
CASSETTE Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T, 11 Speed
CHAIN KMC X11
PEDALS VP Nylon Flat
FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads
FRONT BRAKE ROTOR Tektro 180mm
REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads
REAR BRAKE ROTOR Tektro 160mm
BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
HANDLEBAR X6 Alloy 750mm, 15mm Rise
STEM Alloy 50mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
SEATPOST TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm
HEADSET Sealed Bearing, Tapered
SADDLE Norco XC
GRIPS VP Lock-On
SEATPOST CLAMP Norco Alloy Nutted Clamp
FRONT HUB Alloy 15x110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
REAR HUB Alloy 12x148mm, HG, 6 Bolt
RIMS Alex DP30 TRS
TIRES Maxxis Ardent 2.4″ EXO 60TPI
SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless Black
Merida Big Seven 10-MD-3x
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is an entry-level hardtail bike that is built for enjoying trails and exploring the great outdoors. The Big Seven is built with a reliable Merida 6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium frame which is tough and lightweight for a swift and durable ride. All of Merida’s hardtails are built with their hardtail specific geometry for the best riding experience, so that you can ride in comfort with snappy handling at high speeds. You’ll enjoy the rough and tumble of the trails with a 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 Fork, ensuring that you can enjoy some real trails with comfort.
- Even on a more affordable model like this you still get Merida’s Smart Entry, with cables, housings and brake cables clamped under tension to prevent rattling. Add in the Jak-7 mechanical disc brakes and you’ve got a winning combination give you control over this agile trail machine. Power along the trails with the 3×7 speed drivetrain which gives you a versatile range of gears to climb and descend, ideal for an entry-level mountain bike.
- The Merida Big Seven 10 MD is a sturdy and fun hardtail mountain bike which is a great entry to mountain biking and the world of opportunities. You get a lightweight and tough frame which seamlessly pairs with the SR Suntour fork and shimano parts to give you an awesome riding experience on every single ride.
- Following in the footsteps of the TFS frame which was introduced in 2018, the SPEED frame is now in line to get a makeover. The introduction of slim tube shapes creates a new look and a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The new frame also comes with IS brake mounts that are positioned within the rear triangle as well as with kickstand and fender mounts.
- Merida’s carbon (CF) and aluminium (LITE) models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73,5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (frame size M), affording the next generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
Jamis Durango A1
Jamis have taken all new frame styling and married it to our proven XC geometry. Best-in-class performance and big hoops doesn’t have to mean big bucks, and the Durangos prove it.
The Durango frame features a sloping top tube that optimizes stand-over clearance while at the same time adding great looks. The over-sized down tube and head tube also offer plenty of strength, stiffness, and fork crown clearance.
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Matts J24 Lite
- The Merida Matts J24 Lite Bike is a fun and cool bike for 8-13 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two wheels. The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use.
- The Matts J24 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 24″ wheels for comfort and control. While the durable fork and alloy rims are built to handle the bumps kids may encounter so that this bike can last through a few challenges. Combine that with the reliability of V-brakes and you have a fun and durable bike for your kids to ride and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Whether it’s your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old bike, the Merida Matts J24 Lite is a great choice for your kids next bike.
- Simplicy and Lightweight: Many of our bikes feature rigid forks. This helps to keep the weight down, which is a big advantage for much lighter riders. Gears are also kept to a minimum, avoiding confusion for young riders, again reducing weight.
Merida Big Trail 500 2022
- Trail riding is your passion and you love the simplicity of a hardtail as well as the way it connects you to the track. The BIG.TRAIL 500 is your perfect companion, featuring a playful yet stable geometry that will deliver confidence and inspires you to go that little bit further. Chunky 29er tyres, a long travel fork and a long dropper post increase that confidence and capability even further. We often associate ‘trail fun’ and ‘trail capability’ with more and more full suspension travel because long-travel bikes are getting more capable on the way down and on the way back up again. At the same time, the trail hardtail has developed quietly in its shadow. After being absent from this segment, we returned to the trails with a bang onboard our BIG.TRAIL. Merida trail hardtails took the bike press and trail riders by storm and have managed to perfectly combine a modern trail bike geometry with long-travel forks and chunky 29er wheels for amazing corner grip and comfort. If you haven’t heard or you’re not yet a proud owner of it, then welcome to Merida BIG.TRAIL which offers simplified and hassle-free trail fun in spades. Available from S to XXL giving our BIG.TRAIL ample size and reach options.
- Durable double butted aluminium frame
- 140 mm trail fork
- Modern trail bike geometry with long reach, slack head angle and steep seat angle
- 29er wheels specced with 2.4″ trail tyres and clearance for 2.5″
- Extremely low standover height paired with long travel dropper posts
- Multiple fixing points for bottles and other equipment, internal cable routing
Please CALL US for stock & colour availability
Merida Big Seven 20-2x
- The Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike is an affordable hardtail with design and spec built for an all-round ride. The lightweight Big Seven Alloy frame is durable and easy to control for a simple and comfortable ride. It runs a 2×8 speed Shimano Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The Suntour XCT30 HLO Fork with 100mm travel and lockout is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride.
- It wouldn’t be the Big Seven without 27.5″ Merida CC Wheels and 2.2″ Tyres for a dynamic ride that is better suited to smaller riders. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you excellent braking control. When compared to the lower end Big Seven 15, you get a simplified 2×8 drivetrain instead of 3×8, as well as a better fork and minor spec improvements across the bike. The Merida Big Seven 20 is an entry-level bike with a relatively lively and agile feel for an enjoyable ride that is comfortable on or off-road.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Merida use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. Merida use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
Merida Matts J24
- These models are built around a very small adult frame with 26″ wheels. As the child grows, the wheels can be swapped for 650B wheels, meaning the bike will fit your child for longer.
- Many of Merida’s bikes feature rigid forks. This helps to keep the weight down, which is a big advantage for much lighter riders. Gears are also kept to a minimum, avoiding confusion for young riders, as well as reducing weight.
- All kids’ bike frames are made with the same 6061 lightweight aluminium we use in our adult bikes; we don’t cut any corners. They’re also painted and lacquered in the same way, so the bikes can still look great even after a few tough knocks.
Jamis Trail X A2
THE TRAILS ARE CALLING
Building great recreational-level bikes that ride much like our high-end bikes is a passion at Jamis. No bikes showcase our commitment to do just that better than these. The Trail X chassis emphasizes all-day performance with quick, but not overly twitchy handling attributes. Make no mistake though, if you want to throw down they’re more than able to keep up.
Trail X features lightweight and strong 6061 series aluminum tubing, featuring over-sized & tapered tubing for increased frame stiffness.
CURRENT STOCK REDUCED TO $399!
Only 1 left – Orange 18″!
Merida Matts 6.5V
The Merida Matts 6.5-V recreational mountain bike is designed for teens or younger riders who aren’t quite after the full size mountain bike. This entry-level bike is an excellent choice for a rider that just wants to get out and experience mountain biking and the outdoors on a versatile and reliable bike. The Matts 6.5-V comes with a quality Racelite 6061 lightweight alloy frame which is still very tough and durable. Merida has used an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce this light and stiff frame.
The Suntour M3010 suspension fork will handle some bumpy trails or rough footpaths comfortably. While the 21 speed Shimano groupset gives you trustworthy shifting with smooth and comfortable efficiency. The design and components of the Merida Matts 6.5-V make it an ideal bike for the youth or smaller adult riders who are after a 26‚ mountain bike with versatility and durability.
Racelite 61 Aluminium: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it‚s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.