Norco Indie 3
The Norco Indie 3 Hybrid Bike is built to thrive in urban environments with practical comfort features for a fun and enjoyable ride. It wouldn’t be a city bike without a relaxed, upright geometry and unique riser bar with 30 degree sweep which gives you good visibility and control over the lightweight alloy frame. This bike has been reengineered around the high volume 27.5″ fast rolling tyres which give you a big cushion to maximise comfort and smooth some of the bumps without a suspension fork, plus they’re smaller, lighter and faster than traditional 700c wheels.
This really is a capable city bike thanks to the 3×7 speed Shimano Drivetrain which gives you clean shifting which gets the job done every time. The Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give you all-weather control over your bike, so that even if your commute is wet you can still ride with confidence. The Norco Indie 3 Hybrid Bike combines comfort with powerful braking and a relaxed design that is ready to cruise around your local streets.
Relaxed Purpose Built Alloy Frame: The Indie’s all-new alloy frame features purpose-built frame features to produce a lightweight, tough bike that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
Lighter & Faster Wheels: We redesigned the new Indie around 27.5″ wheels. They’re stronger and stiffer than traditional 700’s and, because they’re smaller, they accelerate quicker and are lighter, too.
Road Plus Tyres: When you’re riding around the city, you don’t want to worry about getting pummeled by potholes. The Indie’s 27.5×2.0″ tyres provide increased grip and better flat protection than a traditional 700x30c tire and, combined with their ability to roll through bumps instead of bouncing off of them, the Indie rolls faster than the average city bike.
Ergonomic Bars: The Indie is designed around its 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30-degree sweep for comfort and control around town.
Easy to Accessorise: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it’s as adaptable as it is fun to ride.
- Reviews (0)
01. FRAME Indie Aluminum
02. FORK Indie Chromoly Steel
03. HANDLE BAR Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep
04. STEM Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
05. SEAT POST Aluminum, 27.2mm
06. SADDLE Norco Urban
07. FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads
08. REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads
09. SHIFTER REAR Shimano Altus SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus
10. REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
11. CASSETTE 11-34T, 7 Speed
12. CRANKSET Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)
13. FRONT HUB Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt
14. REAR HUB Weather Sealed, 10x135mm, Bolted Skewer, HG, 6 Bolt
15. RIMS Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5″, 32H