Odyssey BMX was founded in 1985 and have been pushing the standard of BMX parts ever since.
Showing all 3 results
Odyssey Grandstand V2 Pedal Alloy Dungan
Odyssey BMX comes through with the second version of a killer product. Tom Dugan wanted a big platform pedal with a slim profile and the Odyssey Grandstand V2 pedals deliver.
– A unique bearing configuration allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body
– Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
– Uses a new cylinder type bushing system
– Genuinely thin body (17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave)
– Full size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
– 8 oversized pins per side
– 9/16” only (to suit 3-piece cranks)
Odyssey PC Twisted Pedals
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason.
The original Twisted PC is extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength nylon composite
- 16 pins per side
- Traditional looseball bearings
- Chromoly spindle
- Spindle: 9/16″ or 1/2″
- Width: 98mm
- Length: 89mm
Odyssey Broc Raiford Raft Grips
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature Odyssey grip features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical signature theme.
- Broc Raiford signature
- Nautical theme detailing
- Par Ends included
- 160mm length